~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Just got this new to me Neverfull GM Graffiti by Stephen Sprouse. This is definitely my unicorn. I have wanted a Stephen Sprouse LV since it first came out, but could never afford it. I just got this from Fashionphile, and the condition is excellent. It honestly doesn't look pre-owned at all. I love it and can't wait to use it for my upcoming trip to Portland, OR next month.
View attachment 5617135View attachment 5617136View attachment 5617137
Congratulations! Such a beautiful work of art! Perfect for you :heart:

I personally don't use any organizer. I just enjoy the bag as is.
I agree. I don't use an organizer with my Speedy 40, and I definitely don't plan on using one for my Neverfull. I don’t know, I just don't like the look of the organizers and I don't mind that items aren't neatly placed in my bags. Finding items in my bags is not a big deal.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Taking my gifted 2007 Neverful GM out for her first ride! Holy cow - this bag is HUGE!!! I've had MM's for more than a handful of years and always wanted a GM. But this is the first time I've used her. WOW! I'm 5'9" and this bag is big for me. I'm in love with it - but not 100% sure I would have bought it.

View attachment 5612652
Have you tried folding in the sides? It may not feel so big for you that way. :heart: I love the GM and the cursive writing on the older models is my favorite!

Reactions: miumiu2046
I have a trip to Paris approaching and am trying to settle on which bag I am going to purchase. I had my heart set on the black epi Neverfull, but it has been discontinued. I like the empreinte leather, but really don't care for gold hardware. I have never really been a fan of the traditional LV canvases either because I tend to stay away from brown and I don't really care for the lining options either, but I am considering the Damier Ebene to avoid the vachetta. I was surprised by the small price difference of only 50 Euros between the MM and the GM. If you have had the opportunity to buy a GM but went with an MM instead, do you regret the decision, or are you glad you went with the MM? I'm sure I'm overthinking all of this, but I have been waiting a long time to make this purchase and want to be happy with the bag I ultimately choose to leave the store with and the bags at the top of my list do not seem to be in stock in Paris recently.

Go with the size that best suits ur daily needs :smile:
I have a trip to Paris approaching and am trying to settle on which bag I am going to purchase. I had my heart set on the black epi Neverfull, but it has been discontinued. I like the empreinte leather, but really don't care for gold hardware. I have never really been a fan of the traditional LV canvases either because I tend to stay away from brown and I don't really care for the lining options either, but I am considering the Damier Ebene to avoid the vachetta. I was surprised by the small price difference of only 50 Euros between the MM and the GM. If you have had the opportunity to buy a GM but went with an MM instead, do you regret the decision, or are you glad you went with the MM? I'm sure I'm overthinking all of this, but I have been waiting a long time to make this purchase and want to be happy with the bag I ultimately choose to leave the store with and the bags at the top of my list do not seem to be in stock in Paris recently.

I don’t have a NF yet. For years I avoided it, now I’m thinking about adding a DA to my collection. You need to try them on to settle on a size and don’t go with the price. IMO the MM suits most heights and builds the best. The GM is too big for every day use unless you are 6’ tall or over.

If you have your heart set on the EPI version you can find it on Fashionphile. As for size, I tried all of them on, and the MM is what works for me. I purchased the Neverfull to use as a travel bag, not an everyday bag. FYI I also tried on the EPI version in store. It's much heavier than canvas. Good luck with your decision :smile:

Hoping to be a member of the club before the month is over. :biggrin: I just purchased a pre-loved Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene for a decent price (at least I hope so). Everything looks good - except both shoulder straps will definitely need to be replaced. The bag is from 2009, and it should be delivered some time within the next week.

Does anyone have intel on the current cost of shoulder strap replacements for this bag? I'm trying to figure out whether it's worth it vs. buying a brand new bag from the boutique at $2100 USD. I'll have 7 days to return the pre-loved bag in case I have a change of heart.

Hoping to be a member of the club before the month is over. :biggrin: I just purchased a pre-loved Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene for a decent price (at least I hope so). Everything looks good - except both shoulder straps will definitely need to be replaced. The bag is from 2009, and it should be delivered some time within the next week.

Does anyone have intel on the current cost of shoulder strap replacements for this bag? I'm trying to figure out whether it's worth it vs. buying a brand new bag from the boutique at $2100 USD. I'll have 7 days to return the pre-loved bag in case I have a change of heart.
Hi @AmalieLotte92. Congratulations :smile: I am not sure what it will cost you to repair the straps. How much was the bag? If you buy brand new it will come with the pouch, but not sure if that matter to you?