Neverfull bag has different date code with the inside pochette

Thank you for responding! :smile:
The bag in question (my bag) is actually the Garance. I was shocked to find two date codes, one on the underside of the leather trim of the zipper and the other inside the removable pochette. But because I bought my bag from a consignment site, I really was quite anxious that I had purchased a great quality FAKE. One of the other members on this site had also told me that it was normal to have different date codes for some bags with removable pieces... and then I stumbled upon your post during my research.
Again, I really appreciate your response!
Have a great week!

No worries :smile: Congratulation on your Garance. It is a very beautiful bag :smile: Enjoy in good health :smile:

Reactions: shanghaimei
I bought mine from store, has the exact same date code. My assumption is some people sold their pouch separately to off set the cost, when they resell it, they bought a different one to pair up or the consignment store may throw in one to get the highest price they can get. If the LV store mixed the bag and pouch up, then the date code shouldn't be too far apart, such as the bag is made in March of this year and pouch is made in several month earlier or later.