Neverfull azur interior

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those who have the regular white interior, do you find it too hard to keep it clean? Also, now that the pink interior is available, would you choose that over the white one? I'm trying to decide if the pink interior be hard to coordinate with colorful outfits

2. The interior of my Damier Azur NF (old model) looks not-so-good as it has been my everyday bag for years. It continues to look dirty no matter how roughly I try to remove the stains.. At least the interior of the bag can't be seen while I'm using it! :cool:

I think that it is possible to keep the interior clean if you pay some attention to it. For example, never ever put any papers inside it without a binder - printing ink from lecture papers has been the worst enemy of my poor bag! :smash:

3. I think it is harder to keep the white interior clean. I'm careful with my bags but it's gotten stained and I can't even figure out how it happened. I have a little liner in it now. I love the pink interior. It would be so fun for spring and summer. Love that pop of color.