Neverfull azur in mm or gm?

koukla76

O.G.
Apr 4, 2012
Hi I need help on deciding which size neverfull to get. I have the neverfull gm in damier ebene and love it, but I know the azur is a lighter color and since the GM is so big that maybe I should get the MM because it might look even bigger in the azur?? I'm 5'4 and 108 lbs. so what do you think should I get the never full in GM or MM in the azur pattern? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402951677.930191.jpg
Here is a pic of me with my de neverfull, FYI, I mostly wear it cinched! But would rather wear the azur uncinched! Does it look to huge uncinched? Don't judge my hair, I'm a mess today! Lol

I am sorry but that looks huge. . .unless using for travel. That is just me though - you need to buy what you feel comfortable with. Maybe an MM would be a nice variety for you. Have you tried one on in the store yet?

That's why I'm leaning towards the mm, I always wear this one cinched and I feel the azur will look even bigger! I went to the store when I bought this one and tried MM and GM both on but I really liked the look of the damier ebene cinched and that's why I went for the GM because I thought the MM was too small cinched.... But I am loving the look of the azur uncinched, that's why I posted a picture of this bag uncinched so you ladies can tell me what you think :smile:

That's why I'm leaning towards the mm, I always wear this one cinched and I feel the azur will look even bigger! I went to the store when I bought this one and tried MM and GM both on but I really liked the look of the damier ebene cinched and that's why I went for the GM because I thought the MM was too small cinched.... But I am loving the look of the azur uncinched, that's why I posted a picture of this bag uncinched so you ladies can tell me what you think :smile:

Well then I say the MM - I have an MM in the Azur but I wear mine cinched. I think you are right though as the DE does look a little smaller - just the darker color I think. Do a reveal when you decide - would love to see it.

I have a Mono GM, DE and DA MM...I use my MM's for everyday. I think the MM is the perfect size, especially in DA for summer. It would look great on you.

Love that bag charm!! DA MM would be nice, it gives you more variety. The GM is really big, but if that's what you prefer than it doesn't really matter. It doesn't look like you put much in the Gm, so the MM should work well. You should get which one you're more comfortable with, you could cinch the Gm. The MM does seem like a better everyday bag, but it should be which one you prefer.

Love that bag charm!! DA MM would be nice, it gives you more variety. The GM is really big, but if that's what you prefer than it doesn't really matter. It doesn't look like you put much in the Gm, so the MM should work well. You should get which one you're more comfortable with, you could cinch the Gm. The MM does seem like a better everyday bag, but it should be which one you prefer.

Glad you like the charm! I love bag charms! Just wish they weren't so expensive! I think I will switch it up and get the mm in azur this time. I love the gm size but do think the mm will look better on me uncinched. I feel the gm looks huge uncinched, and the one I have is dark!