Neverfull: azur gm vs monogram mm

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
I am currently in the process of modifying my handbag collection. I would like to only have one neverfull now, which would you keep and why? Or would you not keep either? Thank you for you input.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: BUIGOVA
I have two NF GM: DA and mono. I am thinking about adding an MM in DA to have the smaller size in DA too. I figure its nice to have the GM size for the freedom and versatility and the MM for having a cool summer more structured handbag.

I am currently in the process of modifying my handbag collection. I would like to only have one neverfull now, which would you keep and why? Or would you not keep either? Thank you for you input.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Keep MM. When the GM is loaded up it can really get too heavy. The MM size will limit you to carrying a bit less (for your own good) while still being roomy.
People say this a lot, but I don't agree. Just because you can load it up doesn't mean you have to. I carry the same amount with the mm as the gm. So for me it's more about the vibe of the bag. Gm is more floppy and relaxed and can be cinched, while the mm is more structured.

People say this a lot, but I don't agree. Just because you can load it up doesn't mean you have to. I carry the same amount with the mm as the gm. So for me it's more about the vibe of the bag. Gm is more floppy and relaxed and can be cinched, while the mm is more structured.
You are right it is all in personal taste.

I would need more info before rendering an opinion. What other bags are in your collection? Which one of the two have you been using more often? Do you live in a climate where Azur would be carried year round or is that a pattern you'd only carry in spring or summer? And how short/long is your spring/summer season?

Dears,

Thank you for your input.
The only draw back of the NF MM is that my Zippy Wallet does not fit in the zippered pocket.
I adore my Zippy wallet. It fits all I need to get around, ie. Credit cards, ATM card, IDs, bills, fidelity cards, doctor's pharmacy orders, receipts, business cards, coins, currency bills, etc... I bought it in 2008 and have used it ever since. Since I live in a hurry, I love that I just transfer my Zippy to another bag and I am all set to go anywhere.
The day I take the dive with the NF DA in MM, I will have to buy a new smaller wallet, which is ok, though for matters of practicality I will be worrying about what I did not bring in my smaller wallet. I am ready for the change, however, knowing myself I am sure there will be something which will be left behind without thinking.

You are right it is all in personal taste.

I would likely keep both, since that's what I've got going. I will soon be traveling more and I like having the GM and the Speedy B 50 for carry-on items. I use my DA MM in the spring and summer. I have a zippy, but I keep mine just floating around the bag, not in the zippered pouch, and in fact, don't even bring the zippy with me when I travel, so I didn't notice it would fit in the GM side zip. Good to know.

Glad to hear your take on the collection I got going. Thank you. I thought about selling one of my NF GM to fund the NF MM, but looking at what I will get for each, I rather keep both. I am conscious that my NF GM in DA is not a need but rather a luxury. It does not bother me to think about it in this way especially since it has the RB interior. There is something so yummy about this bag! The NF GM in mono, on the other hand, is a basic piece in my LV collection. The NF MM in DA will be THE summer handbag in my repertoire.

Since I carry my all in my Zippy Wallet, I am very careful with it and like to safeguard it in the zippered pocket on my MF GM.

I would likely keep both, since that's what I've got going. I will soon be traveling more and I like having the GM and the Speedy B 50 for carry-on items. I use my DA MM in the spring and summer. I have a zippy, but I keep mine just floating around the bag, not in the zippered pouch, and in fact, don't even bring the zippy with me when I travel, so I didn't notice it would fit in the GM side zip. Good to know.

Last edited:
I love how I can squeeze my thoughts in this forum and come to conclusions!! [emoji177][emoji179][emoji177][emoji179]

Glad to hear your take on the collection I got going. Thank you. I thought about selling one of my NF GM to fund the NF MM, but looking at what I will get for each, I rather keep both. I am conscious that my NF GM in DA is not a need but rather a luxury. It does not bother me to think about it in this way especially since it has the RB interior. There is something so yummy about this bag! The NF GM in mono, on the other hand, is a basic piece in my LV collection. The NF MM in DA will be THE summer handbag in my bag repertoire.

Since I carry my all in my Zippy Wallet, I am very careful with it and like to safeguard it in the zippered pocket on my MF GM.

Dears,

Thank you for your input.
The only draw back of the NF MM is that my Zippy Wallet does not fit in the zippered pocket.
I adore my Zippy wallet. It fits all I need to get around, ie. Credit cards, ATM card, IDs, bills, fidelity cards, doctor's pharmacy orders, receipts, business cards, coins, currency bills, etc... I bought it in 2008 and have used it ever since. Since I live in a hurry, I love that I just transfer my Zippy to another bag and I am all set to go anywhere.
The day I take the dive with the NF DA in MM, I will have to buy a new smaller wallet, which is ok, though for matters of practicality I will be worrying about what I did not bring in my smaller wallet. I am ready for the change, however, knowing myself I am sure there will be something which will be left behind without thinking.
I use the pouch that comes with the Neverfull mm as my wallet that way it is clipped to my bag and easy access. I use a card holder in the pouch. That way I have use for both bag and pouch.