Neverful Thoughts....

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
Just been looking at a Damier Neverful reveal.........I've decided that for some unknown reason, the Damier Neverful looks much better unclinched, whereas the Mono NF suits more to be clinched. Perhaps its cause if the Damier NF is clinched, then with the squares the design looks uneven. But the Mono design can get away with it. Anyone feel the same? :biggrin:

swankyberry

Jan 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
I keep my Damier MM cinched for practical reasons. I don't stand still for a very long time and things tend to slip out the sides if I don't cinch it. Hahaha.

Though, I agree with camommyof3. It depends on the size, not style.

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
tPF @ Louis Vuitton
When I first got my Monogram Neverfull, I always carried it cinched because I thought it looked better. Now that I use it mostly as a travel/work bag, I carry it uncinched. I think it looks so much better that way... I want a Damier Ebene and Azur Neverfull too someday, because they are great workhouse bags.

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
New York/ Vermont
I love the way my MM mono looks cinched. I have seen damier and azur NF's cinched and I think they look really cute that way.

I guess it is all a matter of opinion.

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
i agree that when cinched the mono looks better but I prefer both uncinched

cap

Dec 26, 2008
PA
i love the way the mono looks cinched but i think both patterns look great either way.