neverful mono gm or speedy azur30?

Christine9

Feb 5, 2010
decisions decisions!

i hope im posting this correctly as it is my first post :biggrin:

im torn between the neverful gm and speedy 30 in azur and was hoping to get some feedback from fellow tpf'ers to help me make my decision. i already have a speedy 30 in ebene and i just love it so much i thought azur would be perfect for summer. however, i do need a new large tote bag, which brings me to this dilema..... do i get the neverfull now and wait a few months to get the speedy azur or get the speedy and wait on the neverfull (i have heard of a price increase for the neverful and am hoping to get mine before that takes place) i just wish i could get them both! :P
what do you gals think?

LOVE Speedy in Azur, but since you already own a Speedy, get the NF. Also, I think that the NF is more casual, so your choice should depend on your style. Hope this helps.;)

Hi! I had the same delemma! I already have a ebene 25 speedy & mono 30; but would also like to get a azur in either speedy or Neverfull. My finally decision was getting the NF azur MM first (just ordered last nite!). Eventually i'll get the azur speedy.
You wont regret it!

Hi! I had the same delemma! I already have a ebene 25 speedy & mono 30; but would also like to get a azur in either speedy or Neverfull. My finally decision was getting the NF azur MM first (just ordered last nite!). Eventually i'll get the azur speedy.
You wont regret it!

Congrats!!! I think you made the right decision!:biggrin: I love speedy, but too many is too much IMO.