Neverenoughbags' humble collection thread

neverenoughbags

"Hello Lover..."
O.G.
Jun 4, 2009
Hi Ladies!

I'm finally doing it! I'm posting pictures of my very small collection. I've enlisted the help of my Chihuahua in some of the pictures.... :cool:

Stay tuned....just uploading them now to photobucket.

This was my first purchase.... Nude Patent Simples 85mm.

I got them this summer. They had just arrived at Holts and no one else had tried them on. I love that fresh shoe feeling! I sure got a lot of wear out of them this summer. I've gotten the sole re-done with the rubber Topy sole.

simples.jpg

Here was my next purchase. I wanted something in black. My heart dies for a red sole against a black shoe. I was going to get the prorata 90mm. Something safe, like the simple, that I could wear to the office, since I'm in a conservative profession. I was going to Davids to pick up the prorata and these had JUST arrived. I tried them on, just to see... and feel in love! Hubby said they looked better too! The prorata looked like grandma's shoe byside the BURLINA!

Presenting my highest louboutin yet...the Burlinda 120mm in black patent!

burlina3.jpg

And here is my latest addition. I was at Davids, just taking a look to see what they had. They just got these in. I tried them on. Had to have them. The platform makes thems very comfy. Almost like the 85mm simples. Plus I need a black basic pump.

Introducing the New Simple 100mm in black patent. I have never seen the new simple in Canada, so I had to jump on them. They are so comfy and classic!

newsimples2.jpg