Never Trust LV SA, They Always Try to... ...

chris_sd

Mar 2, 2010
They always say it's the last one, it's very limited and get it asap,but is it true? If you come back tomorrow or in a couple days, they always get another brand new one. They just try hard to sell their displays to you. I used to shop a lot in lv. So i know all these shiiiittts.

UPandUP

Apr 27, 2011
Texas, USA
My local store is very small, and for some of the LE pieces, they told me they only carry one at a time, but as soon as it sells, LV will send them one to replace their inventory. The LV I talked to didn't try to pressure me into buying anything, but said if I decide to get it that it's no problem to try to order one if they don't have it in stock. I've seen posts on here where the poster WANTED the display bag, but wasn't allowed to purchase it. The display Mono Alma in my local store has black handles, and I can't see them trying to sell that to anyone.

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
My experience has been quite the opposite. When I'm interested in purchasing a bag, the SA shows me every single one they have in a particular style so I can take my pick of the ones they have in stock. I have to ask of course, but they happily oblige. I've been purchasing with LV for nearly 8.5 years.

bkwok0913

O.G.
Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
Never happen to me either, even is the only one in display like the new rose velours alma bb. I found out there was a tiniest flaw on there, not noticeable at all. She ask me to purchase the bag first, take it home and the company will send them a new one, then I can take the one I purchase to exchange it as long as I don't use it. and that's fine with me. And she lets me do this all the time even with the LEs.