Never too late to JAMMMM!!!!!in purple mini nikki (reveal)

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
Hi! Okay, so remember the Gilt and the Hautelook RM sales in December or so? Well, I was unable to get a jammin purple mini nikki. You know how things are waitlisted on Gilt Group, so you sign up for the wait list in case someone ends up not purchasing something in their cart?? Well, apparently I did that during the Gilt sale.

The other day I was admiring a picture in this forum which included the Jammin Purple mini nikki, and I felt a pang. Too bad I never got that one...

Then late last week I got an email from Gilt that the mini nikki I had on waitlist was available. I thought: jammin purple?!?! Could it BE??? I click...and yes! IT is, and I have 10 minutes or something to purchase it. Needless to say I immediately bought it. SQUEEEEEEEE!! :yahoo:

I guess someone must have finally removed it from their shopping cart!! HAR HAR :lol:

Anyway, this morning I checked the tracking, and it had already arrived!!!! I ran to the mailroom and there was this box....without further ado, here are some iphone pics I took. I was dancing in my office...the happy jammin purple dance!

I would have preferred a nikki, but waitlisters can't be choosers!! :graucho: Moral of the story: always waitlist something you really want on Gilt Group, you never know, you might get it a year later or something!! :nuts: Okay, now for pics...

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
All packaged up. I rip off the plastic, and the purple is peeking out of the tissue paper....on the right track, looks purple!!

3403610452_74b3a48dbb_o.jpg

3402799859_0cc6577ae8_o.jpg

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
These are pics I took with my iphone, so the color is always off when I do that. But the color isn't TOO off. It's a gorgey light purple, gold (or brass?) hardware, and hte leather is matte but with a bit of shine, some texture, and super smooshy. I couldn't believe it!

I took the stuffing out, and it just collapsed!!! Gasp!! Look!!

3403610630_a22cbb3c5d_o.jpg

3403610704_caec4bbcca_o.jpg

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Hey euridice! I usually see you in the Ignes forum!! But I see you've caught the RM bug as well!! ;)

What a cute nikki!! The Jammin Purple always looks so cute to me because of the color, it's such a great spring/summer bag! The leather really does look divine..buttery and smooth!!

Are you planning to get anything at the Bloomies sale?!?

Euridice

Sichuan
O.G.
Aug 22, 2008
I realize the jammin purple mini nikki is old news, and many of y'all have them, but for me it is an out of the blue, sudden, dream come true!!!!

I now have,er, let's see, 4 mini nikkis and 1 Nikki. This is my first proper reveal on this forum, though!! I am a proud member of the nikkilette 10 (wine mini nikki Special order from last November), so I do have SOME cred. hee hee.

Thanks for letting me reveal my precious JAMMIN purple MN.