Never thought Valentine's Day could be this GOOD!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well the hubby suprised me with a trip to the outlet in Atlantic City, NJ, yesterday for a little shopping spree. Since we finished paying off our wedding debt he has bee secretly saving money this past month without me knowing which is hard because I watch our paychecks and bank account like a hawk. Anyway, here is my Valentine's gift to me from the hubby!

Large Op Art Maggie in Mahogony!

Attached Files:

2. Awwww such a sweet hubby and a beautiful bag!! :smile: Congrats!! :smile:

3. What a SWEET hubby!! Congrats! My SO is taking me to the outlet today for vday...haha...

4. Thats so sweet of him and the bag is beautiful!

5. Super sweet of your hubby and beautiful bag! I saw a woman carrying it last week when I went to get my son's hair cut and it looked so good!

Enjoy it!

6. awwww....
    such a sweet hubby!
    congrats for marrying him! haha

7. Way to go, hubby! Congrats on your new bag!

8. Haha, thanks Jelita!

9. Awwww, so sweet!!!!!!!!!!

10. Gorgeous! Congrats and Happy Valentines Day! I read where you and crazyforcoach09 were there at the same time - too funny!

11. I know donnalyn, apparently we were next to each other in line and never knew it!

12. Bag twins! I recently got the same bag and its gorgeous! I love the patent trim and it is such a roomy bag! You're sure to get lots of compliments!

Sweet hubby!

13. It's super pretty! What a sweet gift! Enjoy!

14. Congrats! Very nice!

15. awww what a sweet hubby happy valentines day :O)