Never shopping NM LV in Houston after this

the birthday gal(aunt) ask for exchange and the same SA told her the stractch is 'part of unique history'.....how about I slap and scratched your face, and tell you' oh it's an unique history for you...!?":cursing: :noggin:

LOL this is absolutely priceless! I'm laughing and splurting my morning coffee here. :lol:

Please, just because the LV boutique is in Neiman Marcus - doesn't give her the right to treat you like CRAP! Wow, I am so glad this did not happen to me -I would of probably made quite a scene!! Sorry, you had to experience that! BUMMER!!

Oh! that's sounds bad for LV service but you know, it is normal in Chanel boutiques here in UK. Some SAs act like they own Chanel and less number of Good SAs in Chanel Boutiques.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience Vista. Don't worry, you'll have 3 LV stomping grounds here in Alberta! The SA's at holt are wonderful, as well as in Banff!

Can't wait to get our Calgary meet together! Oh yeah! our PSN night at holt is coming up...hope your here for that.