Never settle- new reveal

danilux

Aug 27, 2015
I had been on the hunt for a beige Clair m/l caviar with ghw. Whenever I called a store sales associates tried to sell me the new cruise beige which is extremely similar to the beige clair, but lacked the edge stitching and shiny gold hardware. I was even told by a SA “ good luck waiting a year for the beige Clair,” and then she laughed and hung up. But with the help from my TPF friends and a little hunting I finally found my HG bag. The cruise beige didn’t make my heart sing, and I’m so happy I didnt settle. Introducing my beige Clair minty fresh from the store [emoji847]IMG_6899.jpg

Last edited:
I had been on the hunt for a beige Clair m/l caviar with ghw. Whenever I called a store sales associates tried to sell me the new cruise beige which is extremely similar to the beige clair, but lacked the edge stitching and shiny gold hardware. I was even told by a SA “ good luck waiting a year for the beige Clair,” and then she laughed and hung up. But with the help from my TPF friends and a little hunting I finally found my HG bag. The cruise beige didn’t make my heart sing, and I’m so happy I didnt settle. Introducing my beige Clair minty fresh from the store [emoji847]View attachment 4250594
Congratulations @danilux ! I'm so happy you did not give up and found one. Oh, that SA is so wrong.. haha!
Enjoy!:flowers:

Reactions: danilux