Alexander Wang Never sell your Wang or Welcome Back!

chloegal

O.G.
Nov 11, 2008
Last December I purchased the Diego in navy blue suede, but felt the need to sell it in May due to tuition and other grad school expenses. I began to miss it around the end of October, so I went on over to eBay to see if there were any available. Lo and behold there was one listed! I emailed the seller to see if she had the original receipt, and she said "I bought it from you." Dude! seriously! The one I find is my original bag. At that moment, I knew my bag had to come back from Austria. Yeah, it was in Austria! Thankfully I won the auction, and my bag is now back in my life- and never to be sold again!

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

And the leopard Alla wedges that I originally sold had to be repurchased. Lesson learned- never sell your Wang.:biggrin:

That's a great story! How amazing that it's the same bag, and that the person who bought it from you was selling it just when you were looking for it. I guess it was meant to be!

It kind of makes me believe in fate. The girl who sold it to me said, "I hope I don't regret selling it." I joked that we could sell it back to each other every six months. For half the year it lives in San Francisco, and for the remainder of the year it lives in Austria.