Never sell a classic! I sold my 04 blk city but luckily got an 05!! PICS>>>

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Of all the bbags that I've sold (of which there have been many), I regretted selling the 04 black city because its one that I've always loved.

Well, I snatched one up uber fast online and its even BETTER!!! Its S/S 05!!! :graucho:

The seller was super sweet and the bag is incredible. THICK, soft 05 leather ROCKS!!!:rochard:

This one is staying in my hall of fame for sure....:supacool:

Attached Files:

2. That is soooo gorgeous!!!!:love::love::love: A definite keeper!!!!:heart:

3. :party: Oh it's beautiful :drool: and it looks great on you w/that dress :yes: CONGRATS!

4. VERY nice! I'm glad you found a perfect replacement. It's so hard when we have selling regrets (I've had a few), and it's so great when we can fix it.

5. WOW:nuts::nuts:
    [​IMG]

Seriously, one of the nicest black City's I have seen. A big congratulations to you:yahoo:

6. amazing leather on that one!! super slouchy!! congrats!

7. Gorgeous! The leather looks amazing!

8. *sigh* sometimes I wish I could go back in time to my '05 self and say, "hey, buy your Balenciagas this year because it will go down in history as the best. year. evah. !!! ;) ***

That last picture of you carrying it is the clincher!!! Congrats!

*** P.S. My '05 self would have said ... "are you nuts? I would never spend that much $$$ on a handbag!!!"

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Lucky you!!!!!! LOVE IT!

10. Gorgeous! I'm a bbag newbie, but I can see how great that leather is! So glad you found an awesome replacement!

Congrats!

11. [​IMG]
    WOW! Great leather!!!

12. Wow - you look hot! Haha. Love the dress and necklace - where from (on both)?

05 black city twins ;) :love:

13. Now that is a perfect bag!!! :yahoo:

14. Yayy, karen it is gorgeous.:drool: I love your Green dress. :tup:Congrats :yahoo:and enjoy it.:heart:

15. I second that on the green dress! and that is a beautiful 05 black city!:yahoo: