:*:*: Never seen on tpf exclusive h new item reveal & an extra h item! :*:*:

Sai,
We never ever get tired of your reveals! We "sigh" every time you post your beauties! They are absolutely perfect in color and style!:tender:

Aww that is so sweet of you to say :smile:

really nice..enjoy... love the colors

Thank you I will :graucho:

Gorgeous color!!! I love tosca!

I am obsessed with TOSCA.. its the perfect shade of pinks and purples imo

This is the first time I see this wallet. Beautiful color!

Yes it is a new release from H (I think)

Your choice of colour is prefect........love it.........;)

Thank you :P

Amazing!!! Congrats on everything especially your CDC. There'a another one to add to my list! Love it!!!

Hahaha yes my list is forever lengthening despite my numerous purchases ;)

Your CDC is gorgeous!! And the jige duo is divine. Now I must call my local boutique ASAP lol! Congrats!

Yes go for it.. I love her already.. I want to get a Jige clutch soon too one day..

Congratulation Sai! I love your reveal. Great colour choice.

Thanks

Major Congrats Sai - love your new CDC and your new Jige Duo. It looks interesting.
Hope you can post more pics of it and of when you have put your things inside (please???)
Love your Celine too :biggrin:

Yes I will definitely try to.. :smile:

Love both....we're CDC twins.....but that wallet is gorgeous! I promised myself no more wallets but I can see I'm going to break that promise after seeing your reveal! Congrats!

I didn't see where you said what color it was.... I can't tell from the pics.

Introducing the new Jige Duo Wallet: :love::heart::cloud9::loveeyes::hbeat:

FYI: I remember yodaling1 posting this question in the post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds in the Shopping thread.. asking the dimensions...

Size: 21cms X 12cms (and depth is about 2.5cms when shut but opens up quite wide like the Kelly wallet and Constance wallet does)
It´s lovely! Please don´t stop with reaveals:P It´s never tiresom!

Introducing the new Jige Duo Wallet: :love::heart::cloud9::loveeyes::hbeat:

FYI: I remember yodaling1 posting this question in the post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds in the Shopping thread.. asking the dimensions...

Size: 21cms X 12cms (and depth is about 2.5cms when shut but opens up quite wide like the Kelly wallet and Constance wallet does)
Oh you got the new Jige wallet!!! I am jealous its awesome!