Never say never (a reveal!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Soo, In addition to the dream croc, I've been looking for a workhorse bag for some time now...I had decided to go for **the bag to be revealed** in a durable leather and a dark color that wouldn't need too much pampering. Never ever would I considered a delicate bag in a delicate color for a workhorse....before I was offered this beauty! The moment I touched her, I just couldn't leave her to the store :love:. Let me share my joy:

Attached Files:

2. A new baby!!!! I wanna see ;)

3. Absolutely, never say never....introduce us to your 'baby'

4. Here it comes...the acceessory might give a little hint :graucho:

Attached Files:

5. What is that leather? Barenia? ❤️

6. Wow, I was thinking GP but I have no idea what that strap is for!

7. A veau tadelakt Birkin 35 with a barenia belt!

Attached Files:

8. Ha, I thought that belt was supposed to be a strap for the bag! Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes to coordinate bag and belt colour! Is that the etriviere 32? I might be in the minority but I love love love tadelakt! Congrats!!!

9. Haha, not only belts - I love to match bags and shoes, too :biggrin: As said, I was very hesitant with the leather first, but its beauty won over practicality...

10. I think it's a Bolide. The handle.

11. Beautiful!

12. Gorgeous bag and belt, congrats.

13. I love tadelakt. Mine is in argile.

14. Love that bag! Was yours 2013 stamp? Your sa is nice to offer it to you. Congrats again.

15. Gorgeous bag and a great belt to match. Enjoy! :biggrin: