Never say Never!! A reveal!!

LVoeLyanne

May 10, 2012
I was never into this bag... Never appealed to me until I stumbled across some reveals... And the clubhouses! I was afraid of DE cracking issues... But SA assured me of a "warranty" it comes with... Sooooo without further ado... 😁

My Damier Ebene Neverfull GM! 😍

Attachments

• image-956373442.jpg
    image-956373442.jpg
    524.7 KB · Views: 1,431
  • image-3359498140.jpg
    image-3359498140.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 1,414
  • image-1887195836.jpg
    image-1887195836.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 1,438
Great choice. I, too, have the DE NF GM and love it. I haven't had any problems with it. Perhaps the company resolved the issues. It really is a great piece to have in your collection.:smile:

Great choice. I, too, have the DE NF GM and love it. I haven't had any problems with it. Perhaps the company resolved the issues. It really is a great piece to have in your collection.:smile:

Thanks! How long have u had urs? I asked my SA and she said shes never heard of any cracking issues w/ the DE.. :thinking: But she said not to worry if it did I can bring it back and have it checked? Because I fell in love w/ this print... I didnt want to worry about vachetta ;)

Congrats! :smile:
Thanks!!

Congrats. It's on my list too!!

Just got home w/ it and I am loving it already! Now I need a purse organizer :cool:
Congrats!!!

Thank ya!! :biggrin:

I got this back in August and after 2 months the straps started cracking. I had only used it a few times so I took it to my SA and she had it sent for repair, free of charge to me.
I was a little frustrated that she didn't exchange it but that's ok. I haven't had any problems since!
COngrats on your new bag and ENJOY! :heart: