never lost, but found! HELP!

GoldenLeopardLady said:
To each her own but animal prints are never over... Look around... Look in Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue and Macys catalogs and what you will find are leopard/animal print everything. They have been around and will be around for a long, long time. If you look at old movies (1930's) you will see women's suits with leopard print cuffs on the sleeves etc. Then shift forward to the aforementioned catalogs and you see a continum.

Trust me broken.bones, if you like the LV and leopard bags go for it. Leopard print has been around and will continue to be around for a long, long time. I've personally collected things made in the print for over 20 years. LV certainly would not have collaborated with a print that is over. Think about it, that would cost them too much money when they are a business that is about making more and more money!

J, are you getting any of those new leopard bags? As soon as I saw Khoi's pic I thought of you straight away! :graucho: I was thinking, where is our Goldy.. hehehe..

I AGREE! Animal prints are over - why would you ruin a CLASSIC Louis, with TRASHY leopard print...Yuck...

It's funny you say animal prints are over because they actually really are IN for this fall again....I don't think they'll ever go out forever but I do know I DON'T like them, just not my thing in or out....oh well....

I think this is the either you "love it or hate it" type of bag...personally I think the mono print and the leopard print clash very badly and don't compliment each other at all. And the gold water snake leather...not my cup of tea...sorry.