Never in a Million Years would I have predicted THIS REVEAL!!

Oh Friends,
If you would have asked me 6 years ago when I bought my first beloved Rouge H Togo Birkin if I was out of my mind to own such a bag in my world, I would have said, “Yes, but no one knows in this non-wild-life-sighting world of mine and she makes me soooo happy….” Since then, I have snow boarded with you all down the gloriously orange slippery slippery slope!!

Well, the world can change on a dime, can’t it? Three days ago, a bag landed on my radar and kept me sleepless for two nights-- and in all candor, I really have no business owning her. She is out of this world, outside of my world, and I had to sell a grip of bags to buy her…but she is here. I am still in shock….

Here she is with some friends I bought at the Second National TPF Meet-Up in Vegas with the most fun, wild women and single man on the Planet!!

Attachments

• Sanguine Croc Birkin 015.jpg
    Sanguine Croc Birkin 015.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 2,425
Last edited:
Well, the world can change on a dime, can’t it? Three days ago, a bag landed on my radar and kept me sleepless for two nights-- and in all candor, I really have no business owning her. She is out of this world, outside of my world, and I had to sell a grip of bags to buy her…but she is here. I am still in shock….

Here! Croc in the house??? Show show :woot::woot::woot:

Front and center!,

Wahhoooo!!!!

While in Vegas, I said, NO SHAWLS. When I get one run, the little bugger destroys me--but this girl made me crazy. Not typical for me--colors are weird to me, but on, lordy!!

Attachments

• Sanguine Croc Birkin 017.jpg
    Sanguine Croc Birkin 017.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 2,650
  • Sanguine Croc Birkin 018.jpg
    Sanguine Croc Birkin 018.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 2,532
  • Sanguine Croc Birkin 021.jpg
    Sanguine Croc Birkin 021.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 2,537