Never in a Million Years would I have predicted THIS REVEAL!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone around for a quick reveal??

2. Here!!!

3. Hello my friend!! It might just be the two of us???

4. Front and center!,

5. I am sure more will join!!!:graucho:

6. Oh Friends,
    If you would have asked me 6 years ago when I bought my first beloved Rouge H Togo Birkin if I was out of my mind to own such a bag in my world, I would have said, “Yes, but no one knows in this non-wild-life-sighting world of mine and she makes me soooo happy….” Since then, I have snow boarded with you all down the gloriously orange slippery slippery slope!!

7. Well, the world can change on a dime, can’t it? Three days ago, a bag landed on my radar and kept me sleepless for two nights-- and in all candor, I really have no business owning her. She is out of this world, outside of my world, and I had to sell a grip of bags to buy her…but she is here. I am still in shock….

8. #8 Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    Here she is with some friends I bought at the Second National TPF Meet-Up in Vegas with the most fun, wild women and single man on the Planet!!

Attached Files:

9. First, one of my favorite twillies ever!!

Attached Files:

dluckygurl8 likes this.
  10. Just in tiiiiime :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

11. Hey Cutie Pattootie!!!

12. Here! Croc in the house??? Show show :woot::woot::woot:

13. Wahhoooo!!!!

While in Vegas, I said, NO SHAWLS. When I get one run, the little bugger destroys me--but this girl made me crazy. Not typical for me--colors are weird to me, but on, lordy!!

Attached Files:

14. Hello my darling friend!! A croc?? Are you on crack??? What on earth would a farm girl need a crocodile birkin for??

15. I love a big sleeper!!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice