Never full gm vs palermo gm

fashiondiva82

Dec 11, 2006
Dallas
Ok I am getting a laptop and camera for christmas. What better way to strut a laptop then a lv bag! I am in the future thinking of getting the palermo.... (I have to wait 6 months! I work for neimans and I have to wait on lv when its new) So in december I can get a Neverfull gm! I think it would work great for my laptop!!!!! cause it holds alot of weight! Is it tooo much like the palermo gm??? Or can I still enjoy that one too???:tup:

joy110211

Happy & Content!
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
be aware of the thin shoulder straps of neverfull. thin shoulder straps tend to hurt your shoulders when the bag is heavy.

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
I don't think they are alike either as the Palermo GM has a zipper and an adjustable/detachable shoulder strap and the Nevefull GM is an open bag. I think the Palermo GM is very similar to the Cabas Mezzo but the Palermo is slightly bigger.

Why do you have to wait for 6 months to buy the Palermo GM? You wouldn't get a discount unless your an actual LV employee, so do you really have to wait that long to buy it even if your a Neiman employee? Sorry, just curious...

If you buy the Neverfull GM, I suggest you buy a Neverfull bottom shaper or make a bottom out of heavy cardboard to keep the bottom of the bag stiff. Especially since you plann to carry your laptop in it.

Good luck with your decision!

maguses

Jan 6, 2006
Not a fan of neverfull, it looks like i can dump my laundry into it haha.

I got the palermo. A good bag for work

fashiondiva82

Dec 11, 2006
Dallas
Yeah the palermo is the winner! Oh and yes being that louis vuitton is a lease space from neimans, I still have to wait 6 months! ahhhh. Customers get first dibbs ;)

jcash454

Apr 11, 2008
This is a bit of an older post, but I am now in the same position (sort of). I need an LV that I can carry for work that will be both fun and timeless. The Cabas, Chelsea, and Palermo are at the top of my list. I definitely need a zipper at the top -- otherwise I'd be considering a neverfull...

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
I would really say Palermo. I have a Palermo GM, and I love it with my laptop in it haha. I use a sleeve of course to protect the laptop from everything else. I bring the laptop with an extra battery so I dont have to keep the plug with it.

Andreany

Apr 14, 2008
where the sun sets
i just bought a Palermo GM yesterday! and today I bring it to work.. I first thought that the bag was too big for me but then after a while, I think its just perfect! Glad that I bought it!! :smile: