Never expected to see my unicorn Bal at my favourite local consignment shop!! (Reveal)

Great find!
Do you mind sharing where/which consignment store you went to?
I hope to have some of you luck too.
I'm missing my part time anthracite in rose gold, I found it too heavy/bulky. I'm looking for a nude/rose city. Thanks!

Wow, what a find!! I've been searching for a turquoise bal for YEARS! What a gorgeous shade! [emoji7][emoji7] It is actually what first sparked my interest in the brand, but I rarely see them in good condition on the second hand market.

Super super CONGRATS! I'm happy for you!

Thank you all :love: here's a better picture of the colour. She's got her own seat on my flight :lolots:

Lagon is such a beautiful turquoise. I actually think it's more gorgeous than '05 or even '07 Turq. Odd thing is, photos don't do the color justice. In fact, I think Lagon in photos look like an entirely different shade altogether - almost a dark teal. But in real life it's much lighter and complex color that looks like the Caribbean. Gorgeous bag, and what a luck find! Lagon is rare to come by, especially in good condition. :nuts:

Thank you all so much :love: the colour truly is something to behold and so different depending on the light. Though I'm an LV girl, this beauty sees plenty of use and has me really wanting a metal edge! :girlsigh: