Nevefull DE Issue?

kpc71

O.G.
Jan 10, 2007
Hi everyone! Hoping to get some opinions on my Neverfull MM DE, which happens to be my second one...the first had the trim replaced about a month after I bought it and then several months later I experienced more peeling and my SA replaced it. So I've had my new one since January and today as I was switching back into it from my Longchamp, I spotted an area that looks like it's starting to rub off. I don't carry it every day but of course I'm hesitant to take it in as I don't want to seem like I'm being nitpicky. Appreciate your thoughts!NV rubbing.jpg

Hi everyone! Hoping to get some opinions on my Neverfull MM DE, which happens to be my second one...the first had the trim replaced about a month after I bought it and then several months later I experienced more peeling and my SA replaced it. So I've had my new one since January and today as I was switching back into it from my Longchamp, I spotted an area that looks like it's starting to rub off. I don't carry it every day but of course I'm hesitant to take it in as I don't want to seem like I'm being nitpicky. Appreciate your thoughts!View attachment 3634506
From what I can see it looks like that part of the trim has been rubbed up against something abrasive. You can always take it back to the store and have your SA take a look at it, but there's a chance that they make say it's just normal wear and tear as opposed to a defect.

Reactions: p3b
I made a post last week with a similar predicament. My Neverfull is less than a year old and I don't use it freuqently and am very careful with it. I haven't brought it into my boutique yet to see what they say.

I also have a monogram MM neverfull and there's no wear and tear on the trim, only a nice patina. I love the idea of DE because I live in New England, but that trim makes me nervous and I'm super careful. I'll keep using and see what happens!

Update: I brought my Neverfull to my local Louis Vuitton boutique and the SA was extremely helpful and nice. She had the same problem with her Neverfull. She waived the fee and it is now sent off for repair. Added bonus...I purchased a monogram key pouch and have a new SA. Will take about 6 weeks for repair.

Update: I brought my Neverfull to my local Louis Vuitton boutique and the SA was extremely helpful and nice. She had the same problem with her Neverfull. She waived the fee and it is now sent off for repair. Added bonus...I purchased a monogram key pouch and have a new SA. Will take about 6 weeks for repair.
that's great!!