Review neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup

This is one of the best liquid foundations that I have ever tried! The coverage is great and the finish is super natural and glowey!! I love it, the only problem is that I am the darkest shade in-which they carry in stores (tan) which makes it difficult in the summer. but other than that, its sooooo good!!

Its a close dupe to NARS sheer glow. For that smidgen difference and fantastic price point, I am grateful. This is good for cold dry weathers. During summer months, i mix a tad of Revlon colourstay for oil control and a darker shade.

I love this as well. I have dry skin and I love finish. I am the lightest color and the shade range is pretty horrible. I wear this on my days off or when I know pics are going to be taken since it does not flash back on me. The lasting power does leave something to be desired so my daily driver is still BE loose powder.

I love this foundation so much. I have really dry skin, but this gives me a nice glow and doesn't emphasize my dry patches. It provides really good coverage, and I feel like it's very buildable. I use it over a primer, so I find that it has really good staying power. This is actually the first drugstore foundation that I've ever liked!

I picked this up a few days ago and actually got lucky with the right shade called fresh beige. I love it! It goes on very smooth, blends great, medium coverage which is what I was looking for. I only apply lightly on the areas needed and it stays put all day.