Neutral? We don't need no stinkin' neutral... Reveal :-)

joiseygirl

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I recently posted a thread asking for help deciding which neutral Birkin I should look for next. All the answers were lovely and I cherish everyone's help, but reading the replies made me realize I'm REALLY DRAB!

The Birkins in my collection are pretty much void of any pops of color. I've played it safe and I'm sure it has to do with the cost of these purses, plus the fact that when I did buy a pop of color (Brique Box Birkin) I couldn't incorporate it into my wardrobe so it sat unused. Now having a $1,000 purse sit unused I can live with, but having the equivelent of a vacation sitting in a box in my closet unused scared the living daylights out of me. What if I made another mistake buying something colorful?

After reading the replies to my thread I had it figured out... I was going to get a Gris T Birkin. In the meantime I would peruse the color reference library on here and my heart skipped a beat when I saw a particular color. I HAD TO HAVE IT!!! I loved it and knew it was perfect for me :love:

Of course I'm going to have to save the best for last, so lets start with my purchases the past two months....
(I'm not big on reveals where I have to wait hours to see the "goodies" so I'm going to make this quick :smile: )

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 1,472
I was looking on eBay and noticed a picture of a scarf that looked vaguely familiar, but there was no mention of Tohu Bohu in the listing. This seller didn't realize what she had. I assume I was able to buy it now because it wasn't listed as such and the first picture didn't show enough of the scarf to know what it was at first glance.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 1,459
I didn't have anything white in Hermes and while I don't think I'd ever get an Epsom bag after getting this, it'll be perfect to wear for the summer.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 1,431
I LOVE BARENIA! The handfeel, the smell... did I mention I love Barenia? I'm actually awaiting the arrival of a new to me Barenia 35 Birkin. I'll have my head in that sniffing away for weeks!
This beauty is so light and perfect for running errands.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 1,398
Okay... here's a peek. I'm going to break my own rule and make a quick cup of coffee. Gotta love Keurig coffee makers... I'll be back in a minute :P

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 1,401
Last edited:
Pretty pretty pretty! You are one of the few who embrace those Pointus! I would love to find one in a great color as I agree they are fun...the ways to wear them are endless!!! (cowboy, tops, on the head....etc). I adore your choices in colorways for your scarves too! You and I share a couple....