Neutral Heaven! New Praline Part-Time with Planet is lovely! ** Pics **

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I've be renovating my Bbag collection of late (I meant to be down-sizing, but I seem to buy one for each one I sell :blush:). Turns out I actually use the bigger bags with straps in neutrals (PT and Pom), smaller/close body bags for bright colors (First and Day) and I discovered I LOVE planets!!!

I liked my 09 Black RH Part-Time w/ Planet so much that I decided to try another. I wanted to try a light neutral for spring. I love the White, but i'm just not brave enough, so I decided to try Prailine. It's a lovely soft beige! It is not nearly as white as it looks on bal.com.

Here she is 09 Praline RH Part-Time w/ Planet:
IMG_2488.jpg

Close-up - very nice leather:
IMG_2489.jpg

With Jay Strongwater Charm:
IMG_2491.jpg

I'll post a couple more with her neutral sisters...
Thanks for looking!

Here's a few of her neutral sisters:
09 Black PT with Planet:
IMG_2490.jpg

with 07 Sandstone:
IMG_2492.jpg

all 3:
IMG_2494.jpg

Miss Coral and Violet are jealous, so I'll post them too!

Ok, I might as well include the rest of my RH PT family (I have 4 Giant PT, but for another day):

Here's a few of my PT family with 07 RH Violet PT and 08 Coral PT:
IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

I love all your bags. RH part-time is my favorite bag - I was thinking of buying a praline like yours but the light color stops me - but after seeing how nice yours look I am tempted....

I love all your bags. RH part-time is my favorite bag - I was thinking of buying a praline like yours but the light color stops me - but after seeing how nice yours look I am tempted....

Thanks! I'm nervous about the light color too. I spent about 3 hours reading the 'care' threads in the reference library. I bought LMB for handles only and Apple Guard spray. I decided to take a chance and just enjoy it! I think it will match so much in my wardrobe that it's worth a try.

Oh Wander, what a gorgeous collection of part times! My favourite style -- love them.

Your praline looks gorgeous too, thanks for the comparison with sandstone, you're right, it's not as light as I thought and less yellow in tone than Sahara, I think.

You say you love the boobie, how do you use it? Does it just dangle from your bag as in your pics?

Oh Wander, what a gorgeous collection of part times! My favourite style -- love them.

Your praline looks gorgeous too, thanks for the comparison with sandstone, you're right, it's not as light as I thought and less yellow in tone than Sahara, I think.

You say you love the boobie, how do you use it? Does it just dangle from your bag as in your pics?

Thanks! I like that Praline has a touch of yellow and beige. Should help a bit as it ages.

I've only had the 09 Black boobie for about 3 weeks. I leave it hanging from the bag. I put quarters in one side. The other side has a mini medical kit (1 bandaid, tums, advil, lip balm). I've actually used it quite a bit. Mainly I just think they are cute! :love:
I did use it once to make the PT strap longer so I could wear it cross-body. It worked well!