Neutral colors

1. I am looking into a neutral bag now and am thinking the "brown family". I do not own even one brown bag, if you can believe that. I am leaning toward a HAC for now. I am also leaning toward a more structured bag and not slouchy. So, I am thinking box, chevre, and togo for now.

Can you all share the colors that you see most available in these leathers or a color you would recommend if I had the ability to slip in an order come February.

I would love to know of colors that I have the best chance of finding and what you all think is just stunning. I have never been the type that gets wowed over browns, so this one is tough for me.

I was thinking chocolate box or cognac chevre if lucky...but what else??? You all really know your neutrals, so I am looking to you for help. I am stuck!

Please post pics if you have them.

2. omg both Chocolate Box and Cognac Chevre are on my Please-Hermes-Gods-Throw-One-My-Way list!!!! How 'bout Ebene or Havane, KB? Havane has a nice reddish undertone and Ebene is almost black. Noisette is also a lovely neutral and I haul my Noisette Kelly all over the dang place....she goes with everything. Yup! :jammin:

3. Love Noisette :yes: It's a perfect neutral!

4. Marron Fonce is one of my favorite browns-I think Sweetea's 32 Fjord HAC is in MF.

5. Oh yeah!!!! I saw marron Fonce IRL not too long ago and it's really lovely, KB. That's an idea!

6. :yes: Oh yeah, Sweetea's is gorgeous!

7. Lucy has a MF Birkin 30 in Chevre that I'd kill to own!!
    KB, I love gold and Noisette Togo; Cognac and Marron Fonce Chevre; and Chocolate Box

You NEED a brown. And something like gold can go with blacks or browns, so its the perfect bag to bring on trips when you can only bring one bag.

8. Maybe a cool neutral like etoupe? I like this color becuase it doesn't matter is you mix it with other shades of brown in your accessories or wardrobe:biggrin:

9. Etoupe, gold, or natural barenia. Natural sable is nice, too. Okay, maybe they're not dark browns but they are in the same family.

10. I LOVE Cognac!!! That would be my first choice... but honestly, I like all the H browns except for etoupe.

11. I'm with tweetie! I have fair skin and Etoupe would make me looked washed out. When it comes to the medium/caramel browns I'd go with Cognac and Noisette. For darks I'd go with Marron Fonce, Cocoan, Havane.

12. 24, so true! I have olive skin so tend to shy away from dark brown neutrals...probably why I opt for the etoupe:biggrin:

13. Anyone have a pic of Noisette? I must go looking for that one.

Thank you so far for all the ideas.

14. KB......check out my Kelly. The girl going to the Spa....she's Noisette. Let me pull a pic for you.....this one's outside. I can post a pic inside later....

Noisettezebra.jpg
  15. How come I can't remember that your bag is Noisette...you have told me sooo many times! Sorry!!! (Thank you)

Also, is raisin a color that is available in togo? I am just wondering as my brain is ticking...seems I have seen it only in chevre.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice