Netural Feedback left by seller yet no contact made :(

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
comment left by the buyer THE TWILLY IS NOT NEW as DESCRIBED! Tags taken off. Crinkled. Needs drycleaning!

You also say seller when you mean buyer, right? = buyer

Twilly has a care tag which was attached. The tag is normally given which gives the colour code/name of the twilly etc.
Ah, sorry! I was on my phone and the bolded part didn`t show. How very odd.

I have never had tags attached to my twillys but then I have only bought them from hermes.com. I know in Scandinavia there are never any tags on anything you buy from the hermes boutique.

**shoelover**

Over the Rainbow
O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
its ok..thank you all so much for your comments. I've been told by bay to contact the buyer and see if she is willing to remove it...the bay rep wasnt supportive as such and seemed like she didn't want to help. :sad: hopefully the buyer will respond to me.

lovely64

LunAtic
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Europe
its ok..thank you all so much for your comments. I've been told by bay to contact the buyer and see if she is willing to remove it...the bay rep wasnt supportive as such and seemed like she didn't want to help. :sad: hopefully the buyer will respond to me.
Good luck.

I find it quite inane that she complains about the tag being detached since that is pretty clear from looking at your pictures. You can see that the tag is not attached. Some people are never happy, no matter what.