Netflix’s Tiger King

We just finished. Hopefully you can clear up some confusion we have.
1. If Joe quit the production of the show, all the content was destroyed in the “arson” fire, and the producer left to have his breakdown, who was still filming the day to day?

Yeah, like I was wondering whose camera captured Jeff freaking out at Joe in the office, etc. It looked like shaky cell phone cam. Jeff's cam? Maybe James?

And who had put the bug/antenna on the roof of the office?

Yeah, like I was wondering whose camera captured Jeff freaking out at Joe in the office, etc. It looked like shaky cell phone cam. Jeff's cam? Maybe James?

And who had put the bug/antenna on the roof of the office?
I think Joe also had a lot of security cameras and such because he was so paranoid. Sometimes your own paranoia can be your undoing.

is joe divorced from his first husband John?
i remember he married the third guy 2 months after travis died but i couldn't recall what happened with his relationship with John. did they divorce after john got an employee pregnant?

is joe divorced from his first husband John?
i remember he married the third guy 2 months after travis died but i couldn't recall what happened with his relationship with John. did they divorce after john got an employee pregnant?

I don’t think Joe was ever legally married to John. Oklahoma didn’t legalize gay marriage until October 2014 which was after the two had broken up. At least half of Joe’s husbands weren’t even gay. He just funded a lazy, drug-infused lifestyle for them.

Speaking of John, the guy did actually (finally) end up getting new teeth!

https://people.com/style/tiger-king-star-joe-exotic-ex-husband-john-finlay-new-teeth/