Netflix - What are you watching?

Indian Matchmaker.

Part of me is impressed that this system seems to work very well, but I know me and it wouldn't have worked for me.
The way they have the older couple reminded me of the scenes of “When Harry met Sally”.
Apparently the show is controversial because it stresses “being fair”. The whole time, I thought they were talking about the person being fair (As it fair minded) as opposed as being light skinned.
Some of the people were so hard to please...The girl in Austin was no prize imo and will have a hard time finding happiness, imo. So hard on people.

Reactions: lulilu
The way they have the older couple reminded me of the scenes of “When Harry met Sally”.
Apparently the show is controversial because it stresses “being fair”. The whole time, I thought they were talking about the person being fair (As it fair minded) as opposed as being light skinned.
Some of the people were so hard to please...The girl in Austin was no prize imo and will have a hard time finding happiness, imo. So hard on people.
I thought "fair" meant being nice and fair to others, etc., not skin color too.

Yep, that Texan gal is one picky person, and her mom doesn't help things either, easy to see that the apple didn't fall far from that tree. The guy living in India is so not a catch (except for designing jewelry--that would be a sweet hubbie to have). I wonder what the matchmaker charges, flying back & forth between the US & India can't be cheap.

Reactions: limom
I thought "fair" meant being nice and fair to others, etc., not skin color too.

Yep, that Texan gal is one picky person, and her mom doesn't help things either, easy to see that the apple didn't fall far from that tree. The guy living in India is so not a catch (except for designing jewelry--that would be a sweet hubbie to have). I wonder what the matchmaker charges, flying back & forth between the US & India can't be cheap.
Glad to see I was not alone. :lol:
I also would like to know how the matchmaker is remunerated .
The young woman from Guyana was such a good catch, those dudes are azz.