Netflix - What are you watching?

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Finished Ozark last night, then the 30 minute Farewell to Ozark chat with the cast & crew. I think it ended how it should have..I won't say more.

Reactions: Shopgirl1996

michwenwen

May 10, 2022
Sex Education! Just finished season 2 and on to season 3. Also want to watch Bridgerton S2, but wondering if I need to watch S1 to have the context for it.

andral5

Aug 29, 2015
SoCal
Finished all of Bling Empire S2. I watched the documentary The Staircase, so I don't know if I could watch another adaptation.
Oh, I almost did that! Searching for the series after reading the recommendations here, I got the docu instead and watched the entire first episode, wondering when are the actors going to start the actual movie. Then I realized that was not it. I really like the show, watched all episodes and now I’m on the ones that are just airing. Colin Firth does a great job, as always!.

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Oh, I almost did that! Searching for the series after reading the recommendations here, I got the docu instead and watched the entire first episode, wondering when are the actors going to start the actual movie. Then I realized that was not it. I really like the show, watched all episodes and now I’m on the ones that are just airing. Colin Firth does a great job, as always!.
The doc really drones on.... I mean, it could have been one hour, not 9 LOL

• Haha
Reactions: andral5