Netflix - What are you watching?

The only other Marvel show I have watched is Daredevil. The only one I would consider watching is maybe Luke Cage. I have zero desire to watch Iron Fist as I think it looks kind of cheesy and for Jessica Jones, I know this sounds weird, but I'm not a fan of female characters in those kinds of roles. I like watching big badass men punching people out and taking charge, lol! I'll probably just end up watching and re-watching Daredevil and The Punisher over and over again, haha!

Btw I just want to say that because of this post, I started watching Daredevil.

I’m still towards the end of season 1. So far so good (look at me go, the lady who said she doesn’t like superhero shows haha).

I can’t wait to get to season 2 to see the Punisher figure into it.

Yes I heard of Luke Cage and Iron Fist and Jessica Jones... have no idea if I should watch any of those after Daredevil...

I heard that The Defenders was “bad” (my comic book geek male friend said so) so I’ll pass on that...

Reactions: meowmix318

I’m still towards the end of season 1. So far so good (look at me go, the lady who said she doesn’t like superhero shows haha).

Yes I heard of Luke Cage and Iron Fist and Jessica Jones... have no idea if I should watch any of those after Daredevil...

I heard that The Defenders was “bad” (my comic book geek male friend said so) so I’ll pass on that...

I like The Punisher...I don't care for The Defenders but I [emoji173]️ Luke Cage! I'm eagerly awaiting Season 2

Good for you, stepping out of your comfort zone. I liked the Defenders but I would probably suggest not watching Iron Fist. Most people complained about that one. I thought it was okay. But could have had a better story line and a bit more action. I think Jessica Jones and Luke Cage was really good too

Reactions: frick&frack