Net-a-porter's Picks for Fall's Top 10 Bags

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ooooo, thanks for sharing!

At least 3 out of the 10 bags are patent. And there's my patent Jimmy Choo!

2. Ooohhh I really like many of them!! Time to write about them on the website :yes:

3. Based on pictures, I only like the Chloe.

4. I love the chloe and the Jimmy choo. The Luella is also to die for, it remind me of Chanel.

5. How interesting- none of those bags are on my list:wtf: !! I must be totally out of touch......all I am pining for are more Chanels.

6. I agree. I thought that the B-bag was last year's IT bag?!

7. oh God, i want them all except the anya, luella and miu miu

8. I'm with Rose and supersaucy, I don't really like any of those but that might just be the pictures. Neither the muse nor edith did anything for untill I saw them IRL and now they are at the top of my list :love:

9. Love the Jimmy Choo and the Roberto Cavalli!!!

10. Oh....I really like the Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs, and surprisingly, the Luella! What a pretty purple color.

11. The Marc J. and the Jimmy C. are fabulous- I want that Jimmy!!
    It's good to see a Marni bag in the mix, I've always liked Marnis.

12. Strange that the choco YSL muse is not on the list:amazed:

13. The Chloe is nice!

14. I like all of them except the Mui Mui. My favorites are the MJ and Luella.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice