Net-A-Porter Sale!

Oct 29, 2006
I actually bought the brown paddy on NAP and then I cancelled it (even though it breaks my heart) because I am thinking it will probably go onto 2nd cut. Any thoughts? This will be my first chloe and I have a limited budget so I have to be extremely careful! :smile: And doesnt help that sales on NM and others have been so great

Lyline

Jan 5, 2007
^you cancelled it? wow...i ordered the cream pady yesterday and i was gonna cancel it today but they already shipped it out T_T

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Got a beautiful chocolate MJ Ines shoulder bag for $837...no tax and free shipping. Full price would have been $1495 plus around $110 tax...CHA-CHINGGGGG!

Oct 29, 2006
Lyline - why did you want to cancel yours anyway? I cancelled it because I dont stay in the US so it takes a while for them to verify my order so I could do it before they shipped it out

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
Net A Porter has a great deal on their Paddy's right now. 40% off is a great deal- I am not sure it will go much less than that. 50% would be steep!

pursefettish

Bags 'N Stuff..
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
OOhhh...boy!!! I just got this baby..yummy yummy...

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/22147

I have been wanting a pewter bag for a while now, so it was perfect and the price didn't weigh too heavily on my handbag concience..you know what i'm talking about angels..lol
Well for those of you angels waiting for the second cut, i say if it is a great deal, grab it!!! Don't leave it to chance. I learnt my lesson the hard way...lol..although i was given a miraculous second chance.

bondgirl027

Nov 27, 2007
I actually bought the brown paddy on NAP and then I cancelled it (even though it breaks my heart) because I am thinking it will probably go onto 2nd cut. Any thoughts? This will be my first chloe and I have a limited budget so I have to be extremely careful! :smile: And doesnt help that sales on NM and others have been so great
I actually did the same thing. I was getting the black paddy with gold hardware but I cancelled it because I am on a limited budget too! I still want it though =(

knics33

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
YAAAY! I just got a Marc by Marc Jacobs Heidi bag in red!!! I have been on the hunt for that great red leather bag for a while and this one just popped out at me! The size is also perfect! The free shipping code worked for me as well- Thanks!

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
I got this Chloe patchwork satchel. It was only $786.50 regular like $1900.00. But I didnt get free shipping I couldnt find a code it was the first morning very early of their sale.

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
I just emailed to see if I could get my shipping refunded. Wish me luck, every bit helps!
Thanks Lyline