Net-A-Porter Sale!

bubblejen

Jan 3, 2007
Too many sales going on! I have to be good and buy for others since it is Christmas! Thanks for posting!

telicious

Mar 16, 2007
I think they keep all their sale items on sale until they sell out. I do believe they have a second cut, although I'm not sure when that will be!

I'm eyeing this gorgeous Marc Jacobs bag, hopefully it'll get a second cut soon!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Thanks so much for the post and the free shipping code!!!! I just ordered two pairs of black patent/cork Bruges, my most favorite shoes in the whole wide world. (I already own 1 pair, so now I'll have 3 of the same exact shoe...lol!)

Aug 17, 2006
OMG...didn't realize they have free shipping...I called just now to get them to apply this freeshipping for me, bad luck...they said NO!! :cursing:

flower71

flower71
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
Europe
i guess the UK sales is the same as in France, beginning of the year i think...anyone know for sure out there???it's frustrating seeing all these great deals going on, without me!!!!sniff!

Fluffo

Oct 27, 2006
Sydney
i guess the UK sales is the same as in France, beginning of the year i think...anyone know for sure out there???it's frustrating seeing all these great deals going on, without me!!!!sniff!
I thought US net-a-porter ships internationally too, but i wonder if this freeship code applies to international shipping.

There is a coat that i want but my size is only available on the UK net site :sad: