Net-a-porter Sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, does anyone know what the sale will start at netaporter?

2. I actually called and spoke with someone about this a few days ago. They are not aware of when the sales will be. I remember last year in early nov they had a mini sale where select clothes/acessories were marked down for a short period of time. Apparently this is not happening this year. Also, they were not aware of any free shipping codes. I am really dissapointed!

3. The mid-season sale has been on for few weeks now. Some additional items have been marked down

4. Oh i knew about that, i was waiting for the Nov sale, but thanks anyway!

5. I looked at my order history on NAP the other day to see when I ordered things on the first day of the sale last year. It was a few days after Thanksgiving. Maybe that will be the case this year too?

6. Never thought about checking the order history. I got stuff last year on the 30th of October.

7. what kinda sale did they have last year? i'm contemplating if i should wait or not.

8. ^^Well, I know they had some bags at 40% off. I got a Marc Jacobs zip clutch for $237 (regular price $395). I'm hoping they'll have this type of discount again!

9. anyone know of any net-a-porter codes?