Net-A-Porter Sale has begun!

SNG

Jan 2, 2007
Any Net-a-Porter FREE SHIPPING Codes out there? I can only find expired ones. Thanks......

Jul 2, 2006
Europe
I emailed them yesterday and they replied that European sale will start at the end of this month but they don't know exactly the date...

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
NAP UK sale will be end of June, they like to get the maximum full price time out of us lol :biggrin:

as a tip, the EIPs get an email 7 days before everybody else inviting them to take advantage of 40% off of everything, but you will know when the sale is just about to begin, as on all very new stuff in, a highlighted header will be attached to the item saying "new season" so that you know that these items are excluded from the sale, but its a great way of knowing the sale is just about to begin ;)

SollyTia

Feb 2, 2007
Soggy UK
Won't NAP US ship to the UK?
I don't know if they would or not.

My worry would be customs charges. It could likely be a further hefty amount, which would probably eat up the saving!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!:nogood:

I have to decide what to do today, about an item held for me on NM. I am glad I didn't buy it, because I am not sure about it now.

Jan 1, 2007
Denmark
If an item isn't on sale on the US site does that suggest it won't be on sale in the UK/Intl sale coming up???

I was wondering about that too? :confused1:
I would looove to get the chloe bow clutch on sale, but it is not on sale on the US site and perhaps it won't be on sale on the UK site either:sad:

Hilton2000

Jun 16, 2007
Auckland, New Zealand
I was wondering about that too? :confused1:
I would looove to get the chloe bow clutch on sale, but it is not on sale on the US site and perhaps it won't be on sale on the UK site either:sad:
Chloe-babe mentioned on another thread that she didn't think there was any relation between what goes on sale on US vs what goes on sale in the UK. SO....I'm hanging on to see what happens when the sale starts....fingers crossed!!!