Net-a-porter sale! 40%!

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
I just happened to go to net-a-porter today and noticed their sale must have started today. It wasn't going on yesterday and there are tons of good stuff left! Free shipping too with code Holiday, I think. Happy shopping!

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
Hey There,
Thanks so much for that link - it seems to be just the US site? am i correct? does anybody know when the UK one goes on sale? or can i order through US too - I am in Australia,
thanks so much for your help and time,
:smile:

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK.
^ The International site seems to go on sale after Christmas. Which hardly seems fair, does it? :shrugs:

You can order from abroad on the US site, though. :yes:

Although, I had to call to order, a couple of weeks ago, because something seemed to be wrong with the payment page. :shrugs:

missmary

Jun 14, 2006
Los Angeles
Thanks for posting, nerdphanie! So much temptation... I'm considering the Novak in black (I shouldn't be spending...), but in the meantime I bought a Burberry cap and Sass and Bide jeans.

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
Hi,
thanks 'chloehandbags' - i'll try the US site as you suggested! as longs as its still free shipping, although yes i was having trouble with the shopping cart. it kept taking things out once i had ordered more than two things, and then i had to start all over again!
will try again now,

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
I posted my buys and some picks in my blog. Sorry for the shameless plugging - I try to avoid it, but I spent a long time culling through the sale and thought I'd share.

goshopping247

Nov 15, 2006
USA
sorry for the silly question but what is the us site? i just go to net a porter.com and i dont see any new sale just the old ones

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK.
Hi,
thanks 'chloehandbags' - i'll try the US site as you suggested! as longs as its still free shipping, although yes i was having trouble with the shopping cart. it kept taking things out once i had ordered more than two things, and then i had to start all over again!
will try again now,

No problem! :biggrin:

Will they do free shipping overseas? :shrugs:

ETA: BTW, don't forget they'll add taxes on; so you may not be saving as much as you think!