Net a Porter Int'l Secret Sale has begun

kml2887

O.G.
Oct 5, 2008
Thanks for sharing, OP! There are a couple items that are on my wishlist included in the sale

Waffle

Jul 18, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
The Full International Sale for Mr Porter is on now, if you're a founding member (I signed up ages ago for the ex OH).

Which means those lucky ladies / gents who are founding members of international NAP also have access to the full sale now.. lucky them *sigh*

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
do you know for the int'l site to ship to the US...how much is the shipping?? is it free return?? i haven't shopped on the int'l site so pls shed some light..thanks!!

kml2887

O.G.
Oct 5, 2008
do you know for the int'l site to ship to the US...how much is the shipping?? is it free return?? i haven't shopped on the int'l site so pls shed some light..thanks!!
The shipping to the US costs 30 GBP (which is around $45), kinda pricey. I've only returned one item and it was a while ago, but if I remember correctly the return was free but they don't refund the original shipping cost or the customs duties (which NAP includes in the total). I usually only order from the International site if I'm 99% sure I will want to keep it and the item isn't available anywhere else, or when that item actually comes out cheaper with the currency conversion and shipping (which sometimes happens) than it would from the US site. Hope that helps!

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
The shipping to the US costs 30 GBP (which is around $45), kinda pricey. I've only returned one item and it was a while ago, but if I remember correctly the return was free but they don't refund the original shipping cost or the customs duties (which NAP includes in the total). I usually only order from the International site if I'm 99% sure I will want to keep it and the item isn't available anywhere else, or when that item actually comes out cheaper with the currency conversion and shipping (which sometimes happens) than it would from the US site. Hope that helps!
thanks, it's very helpful!!