Net a porter international sale is ooooon

jessieee12

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
London
Lol thank you ladies for posting this up. :hugs: SO glad I took some time (well slack off) to surf through purseforum. Was literally racing through the pages.

Waffle

Jul 18, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Not only that, some price have gone up since I last checked an hour ago.http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/168845 these are 285€ in the Thakoon selection, then it goes up to 399€ when you click on the items page :shrugs:
Hmm I had something similar happen on the US site with a RL skirt - was US$250, but then after I logged in, the price jumped up to US$399. I e-mailed NAP, who said that it was a price adjustment for the country I was living in. It doesn't happen on every item, just some. Odd.

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
i bought a top...the price is 100 pounds diff from the UK site and other country site (i used HK)....if you try diff country site..you might save more.

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
i bought a top...the price is 100 pounds diff from the UK site and other country site (i used HK)....if you try diff country site..you might save more.
This is true. I ordered the Burberry coat I wanted from the HK site, although with the duties you get hit with, it ends up being darn near the same.

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
This is true. I ordered the Burberry coat I wanted from the HK site, although with the duties you get hit with, it ends up being darn near the same.
:faint: duty....i thought US was under the duty paid country?? geezz....this is confusing.

Waffle

Jul 18, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I just did a double take then. Logged into one site using Australia, then opened another browser and checked HK. Luckily the things I'd already bought were the same price, but the coats from Burberry were cheaper on the HK site. Thanks juneping and jenaywins.

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
:faint: duty....i thought US was under the duty paid country?? geezz....this is confusing.
:shrugs:

I had 52 pounds in duty alone added to my order, otherwise the coat would have only been 277 pounds as opposed to 359 or something. :pout: