Net-A-Porter Extra 20% off this weekend

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just noticed net-a-porter has an extra 20% off sale prices this weekend. The code is on the web site. I was thinking about a miu miu bag and it was gone in minutes. Good luck!

2. wow no kidding it's already been picked over!!

3. The bag I was interested in was already 50% off and then another 20% brought it down to the low 500 range. After the Saks sale and two new bags, I hesitated a couple minutes and it was gone. :o(

4. I did that with a marc jacobs bag on Bloomie's this morning.. :sad: bah!

5. Me too. I was too late and my items were gone from the cart. Oh well.
    So huge thanks for this NAP!!!
    Snatched the Bottega and CL shoes that I have been eye-ing. Just can't resist... I'll deal with guilt and hubby later this weekend :P

6. As a result of "stimulating" the economy with my credit cards, all the card companies besides my primary one have been sending me 0% balance transfer offers. They get a fee of course, and if you're ever late you get to pay APR again (and it's high), but it might be worth looking into :smile:

7. OMG, I LOVE the Alexander McQueen python bag. But $2582 after the 20% was still out my budget!! :cry: