Nero Mineral Cabat reveal

Buckeyemommy

Jan 17, 2014
Took the plunge... Introducing new to me large Nero/mineral cabat.

It is so much more than I'd hoped for. Words and pics cannot describe how beautiful this bag is IRL. The leather is so soft and it doesn't look like it's been used at all (what a shame!).

I was really nervous about getting a large, but am glad I did. I can see use in my life for a large and medium. And if I'm patient and find preloved beauties like this, I can have both in my collection.

Big shout out to the ladies who authenticated this for me.

Thanks for letting me share. IMG_1472934781.106483.jpgIMG_1472934791.689963.jpgIMG_1472934811.057471.jpg

It is so much more than I'd hoped for. Words and pics cannot describe how beautiful this bag is IRL. The leather is so soft and it doesn't look like it's been used at all (what a shame!).

I was really nervous about getting a large, but am glad I did. I can see use in my life for a large and medium. And if I'm patient and find preloved beauties like this, I can have both in my collection.

Thanks for letting me share. View attachment 3457997View attachment 3457998View attachment 3457999
Absolutely worth waiting for!

Thanks for letting me share. View attachment 3457997View attachment 3457998View attachment 3457999
Wow wow wow wow! What a gorgeous piece! Congratulations!

It's the Peed in the Pool Cabat! If I ever find one in a Mini I might not be able to stop myself, even if I have no earthly need for it. It is absolutely gorgeous in the Large and congratulations!!

Reactions: missbellamama
What a terrific find! I've never considered a large Cabat for myself, but it looks great on you! I guess it isn't too heavy for you, either. The Pied de Poule would do well in almost every situation, too. Enjoy!