Nero medium veneta

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! This is my reveal!

image-3267975984.jpg

image-1809420369.jpg

image-203039398.jpg

2. Hi! I'm so excited to share with you my 'darling' nero medium venta.
    I brought her to work today (I'm a paediatrician, which explains the toys in the background!)

3. Very pretty! I love the fringes!

4. Wow! Is it the Fuzzy? :nuts: Terrific choice! Enjoy!

(the stethoscope and eye chart gave it away, too!)

5. Thanks! I love the edges! It gives it a querky look!!

6. Pree congrats! It is gorgeous and i love the edges. I will post comparison pics for you this wkend. Enjoy your beauty!

7. I noticed the fuzzy edges too. I think it gives a classic BV a cool edge. Strong work!

8. Different look of veneta. Gorgeous too :smile:

9. Conratulations on your nice new Veneta!

10. Thanks for all your lovely feedback!
    She really is a beauty! I can't believe how wonderful the leather feels.
    The veneta is such a minimalistic looking bag - very elegant and yet can be worn casually. I plan to wear her for every occasion.....at work and casually with my jeans etc.

11. My favorite thing which I think you will love as well, is the lightness of the bag. I make it a point to wear this bag when I take long excursions with my kids so my back doesn't break and I forget I was wearing it by the end of the day. Awesome bag!!

12. Congratulations! And the fragrance of a BV is pretty nice, too. I do like the fringes on the edge...a lot.

13. Love it!!

14. The veneta is my favorite bag. I love the fringe detail and it's a great color. I know you will love it! Enjoy.

15. Your bag is on pg. 34 of the new book :heart: