Nero Baseball with Fancy Fettucce!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It’s here, and it’s pretty! The Lucido (?) fettucce is subtle, and probably won’t be noticeable from afar, but is so so pretty up close!

I’m at work and don’t want to whip it out of the box so here’s a little teaser until I get better photos later!

@V0N1B2 I’d love to see a better shot of your Brick!

If anyone out there has a Baseball with different material/color fettucce, I’d love to see it! I only know of the 2 Pekary Baseballs, and the Electrique with Karung.

Attached Files:

2. Does anyone know if they made any other styles with this iridescent fettucce besides the baseball and the brick? If I saw a loop with it I would give ALL of my money for it.

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  3. Brick Bag in Nero, and I think a Blue (Empire?) Cervo Loop-y type bag. @ksuromax has the same style in China

4. the square hobo??

5. I guess so. But probably a false alarm. I remembered seeing a photo of three bags together with the blue (Empire?) hobo in the middle and thought they all had the Lucido trim. Took me for-frigging-ever to find that stupid picture, but now that I see it again, it didn't have the same trim. And, of course now that I look more closely, I'm not sure the Cervo Hobo or Brick have it either. Ugh.
    erase erase, nevermind and all that....
    Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.08.09 PM.png

6. yes, i still do have the square hobo (mid one) in China Blue
    a bit too big/too dark for current season/weather, but it's safe at home :yes:
    re dif accent, they do look on this photo like that, especially both black ones, at the first glance i thought they were having karung strip. Probably, wrong lighting? confusing and deceiving? :confused1:

7. It’s a beautiful bag. Thanks for sharing.

8. Gorgeous bag! Mod shot? Congratulations!

9. That is gorgeous!!! Congratulations! Can't wait for more photos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice