Nerdy, what were you thinking....

NerdyBirdy1982

Birdy is back
Sep 2, 2008
Ok so this morning i was checking out the Msr Louboutin what were you thinking thread and DH said, that's where your new shoes belong!!

The more time that goes by, the more i agree!!

This morning i decided to see if they look the way i thought they would with black tights and a little black dress....

Here are my conclusions:
1. They would be perfect for the new part-time exotic dancing job i'd have to get to afford them!

2. I could totally be a stand-in for any sick models for fashion week!

3. I would have no problem getting a back stage pass to Brett Michaels next concert in these!!!

4. I would have to learn how to run quickly in them for then the police mis-take me for a 'lady of the night'.

5. If i wear them around town enough they might land me in one of the back pages of a magazine for the fashion "Don't" section :smile:

I wanted to wear them fiercely like the pictures from the fall runway shows....sometimes things are better left as fashion art.

Pictures next...:sick:

Introducing the Bridget in real life.

Attachments

• Bootie1wtmk.jpg
    Bootie1wtmk.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 340
  • bootie2wtmk.jpg
    bootie2wtmk.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 214
  • bootie3wtmk.jpg
    bootie3wtmk.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 165
  • bootie4wtmk.jpg
    bootie4wtmk.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 153
Now, assuming Brett Michaels doesnt knock on my door and ask me to join the tour.... I need to return them but I'm nervous to! is that silly?? I've return things before obviously but never a return of this magnitude! What do you say? I know i shouldnt care but geez.

Nerdy you could say, "I wanted to wear them fiercely like the pictures from the fall runway shows....sometimes things are better left as fashion art."

If you're not going to feel comfortable wearing them - what good are they in your closet? Just judging by your own words in what you wrote...I say return them.

I seriously would not be able (or even try) to justify $500+ shoes that never got worn!

Why would you ever be shamed or embarrassed to return them? I'm confused! People change their minds about stuff. It happens! Nothing to ever be ashamed of!

plus, they are a little too similar to the Pilots I got- which are way better and actually wearable!!

Oh- in case you're wondering:

That's black lace, black lizard, and leopard ponyhair on the bridget.... whoa... sort of sounds like a blend of several tpf UHGs all in one

Nerdy, sweet girl, some things are better left as fashion art. :sweatdrop:

If anyone could pull these off when not on the runaway, it would be you...but I'm just not feeling them. And I'm sure they were an arm and a leg!