Nerdy, what were you thinking....

I know i am a little late, but I love it! Go SharkB, i didnt think you had it in you - you seem much too nice and sweet in person....

Seriously...as long as you aren't in there every week returning, I wouldn't give it a second thought! Most of us work really hard to be able to afford the things we buy. We're not Victoria Beckham who can buy a shoe, look at it once and toss in the back of her small-ranch-home-sized closet without worries, you know? People that work at these stores are working people, too, so they get it!

And, if they look at you sideways, smack them upside the head with the shoe and say "That was from Sharky."

:goodpost:

I LOVE them....... they are spicy....... I could think of many things to wear wit' that shoe........ But no one can really fault you for returning them...... (could've sold them to MUAH.... hehehehehe)...... because CoCo Chanel always said that if you gonna spend all that money on something you should be happy wit' it....... the Bridget I wasn't too keen on was the grey python one....... but they look so much better up close...... but my favorites are the Swarvoski one and the Leopard one...... I just have a thing for a non-conventional shoe..... but I guess it depends on your taste.......

Last edited:
Introducing the Bridget in real life.

I LOVE THESE> I think you should keep them or hang on until you're crystal clear....
Channel your inner Carrie and see if you can come up with a nice look for them .. A LBD could work very well, a skinny dark jean , a tight black pant or jean, a tight silk jersey dress in a black or a brighter color....A fun short little full skirt, the possibilities are endless. I would love to have these, they are very rare..