Nerdy, what were you thinking....

OMG can you only imagine what i looked like walking around in the am Saks!! I tried on the Nitoi....however it's spelled bootie too and do you know the SA was like, those are just not you!

thanks as usual ladies!!! you always make me feel better!!!

Seriously...as long as you aren't in there every week returning, I wouldn't give it a second thought! Most of us work really hard to be able to afford the things we buy. We're not Victoria Beckham who can buy a shoe, look at it once and toss in the back of her small-ranch-home-sized closet without worries, you know? People that work at these stores are working people, too, so they get it!

And, if they look at you sideways, smack them upside the head with the shoe and say "That was from Sharky."

Sorry, nerdybirdy, I think I like them, but I would never feel bad about returning something. What do they look like with jeans? They are very RocknRoll!

I rarely return anything at Saks so its fine- but i'm prepared for some comments given the cost and outrageous-ness of the shoe. some SAs can be so rude about this stuff. LOL- i'd love to see what they'd say if i said, well would you wear them????

I saw them in the NM lookbook (the strass one) I think they're different. My SA was with me and she said the shoe has everything, like 3 in 1 shoe. She and I both like them, and the only thing we didn't like is the price.

I do this all the time, I buy something, but I realize it's not really as good as i first see it at the store. Return them with pride, I'm sure the SA would understand. If not, I would switch to another SA.

I'm on the fence about these. On one hand, they're a statement piece and I think you'd get a lot of looks/stares if you wore them out. They're a work of art, but I don't really see them as something that would be in heavy rotation in most people's closet. :shrugs: I like them, but probably only as something I'd wear once. I get why you're not keen on returning them, though. I don't like returning stuff either. It's just uncomfortable.