Nerd Lacquer Chat, Pictures, Swatches, and well...... normal TPF stuff.

Finally used Shiny! It was the hardest to apply NL ever. Not even kidding. It was kinda.. thick? IDK. But it's pretty as hades so all is forgiven!

6B2337FB-5E56-4C0E-BF44-73372AC47FAA-1545-0000013F09F51DF2.jpg

Finally used Shiny! It was the hardest to apply NL ever. Not even kidding. It was kinda.. thick? IDK. But it's pretty as hades so all is forgiven!

6B2337FB-5E56-4C0E-BF44-73372AC47FAA-1545-0000013F09F51DF2.jpg

Oh gosh that is beautiful!

And, I agree @ a few drops of thinner; you're just replacing chemicals that were once in the polish and probably evaporated. No big deal, just do one or two and shake and then test!

I found 3 more in my stash. Holy crp. Didn't realize I had spent so much money on these guys, but so worth it! Still untried: Beggar's Canyon, Entirely Unlike Tea, Holoday Sugarplum.

Once I figure out how to post pictures (I'm new here) I will post swatches.

The one I regret never buying is Home of the Untempered Schism. Love!

Gurl, the precious is already on its way to be ruined! Plus is just a few drops not half a bottle of thinner! Geesh!

Oh gosh that is beautiful!

And, I agree @ a few drops of thinner; you're just replacing chemicals that were once in the polish and probably evaporated. No big deal, just do one or two and shake and then test!

Indeed. I went ahead and did that and did a test swatch and it's much better!

I found 3 more in my stash. Holy crp. Didn't realize I had spent so much money on these guys, but so worth it! Still untried: Beggar's Canyon, Entirely Unlike Tea, Holoday Sugarplum.

I have all those (except the Holoday) and I can tell you yes, Schism is gorgeous!

OMG You have Beggar's Canyon? *whimpers* dude, at least a picture... cause this girl will probably never see it in person :nogood:
:P