NÉONOÉ

justapixel

Oct 16, 2014
i bought this bag (NÉONOÉ) in Hawaii after lusting for a long time, so I took advantage of the discount. I bought monogram noir. I love it-it has become my everyday bag-but the leather string inside drives me crazy! It gets in the way when I put things in and remove them. The fact that it’s black inside doesn’t help with finding my things.

I bought a wallet too and it’s long and hard to get past the leather, I should have bought a smaller one. (I believe it’s a Sarah but it’s not on LVs website.

I am also worried about pulling it open and closed a lot, which I do to help get things in and out, and stretching that leather. I don’t know if LV will sell me another.

Am I alone in this irritation? Has anybody found any tricks? I was considering a Twilly instead of the leather but I can’t imagine that would be easier.

I bought a liner on Amazon as things also tend to slide under the center zipped pocket, but it becomes quite heavy-if you have this bag, which liner do you use?

So many gorgeous bags in this world, and so hard to find the perfect carry! :smile:.

B1EB994C-D956-4EE7-8B0C-E9E66CF279A5.jpeg F11593C6-1124-4749-9E61-4CB1A6EC4F44.jpeg 8237FE10-7496-4F0E-8BEF-F116A40635F3.jpeg I keep mine about half open most of the time. I never cinch it all the way closed (laziness). It’s easier to show this than describe it, but basically i push the leather out of the way on one half (where my mm agenda goes—that’s the largest thing in my bag) and more closed in on the other half (wallet, keys, Pochette). This way my littler items still feel secure and won’t fall out and my agenda is easy to pull in and out. It looks more open in these pics than it really is, but that seems to work for me. I love this bag! The top picture is how my bag usually looks and the bottom one is where the string is probably driving you crazy. The last pic is showing how that looks half-open without changing anything from the above pics.

I’ll try that, thanks. Keeping it partially open didn’t occur to me.

I’d intended this to be my everyday bag because I love it so much, but put my stuff in my Balenciaga City today because of that string! I love both bags, of course, but this LV goes with just about everything in my wardrobe so is an easy grab and go. But not so easy to shop with.

I think I need a smaller wallet too. LV, you’ll see me soon!

I’m pretty sure LV will sell you a replacement leather string if yours gets stretched out.
That’s good to know. For some reason, it won’t sit evenly and I pull often. It keeps slipping so one dangly area is much longer than the other and I feel like I’m stretching it. I though it just needed adjustment but it keeps ending up that way.

Ah, silly first world problems.